Efficient image management for the operating room.
EndoOR is an application built on the EndoGI
platform, but specific to the OR environment. It allows image capture
from virtually any surgical camera on the market. Image storage and
retrieval can be fully integrated with other Summit Imaging products
throughout the facility. Images captured with EndoOR can be
labeled and annotated as well.
EndoOR is a very convenient tool in applications where both
endoscopy and surgery are performed in the same theatre.
- EndoOR is compatible with all popular endoscopy
- EndoOR can be used as a standalone unit, a traveling
unit, or as part of a
local or facility-wide network.
Images are easily captured
using the control
buttons on the endoscope.
- Convenient and intuitive
drop down menus are provided
on input and labeling
- Drop down menus on
image labeling screens
locations, which automatically
match images with
locations on anatomical diagrams.
- EndoOR allows for annotation of images for additional
description and accuracy.
- During an exam, both current images and images from previous
are available to view simultaneously.
- EndoOR can output to color laser or inkjet printers.
- EndoOR makes storage and retrieval of patients
information and images quick and easy.
Click on an image below to view a report.
(You must have
Adode Acrobat Reader
installed to view.)